Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Fun Fact about Me

I love to organize…

So, If y’all don’t know me I believe there is one thing you need to know… I LOVE MY JOB! Yes it’s true… I work with some of the best people. All men, which means NO DRAMA! I have the best BOSS, he’s funny & makes my day most of the time with his AWSOME stories!  I have only worked here 5 short months but I don’t plan to leave anytime soon. I have a feeling these 5 guys are stuck with me forever.
Now that you know that… you must be asking why I love my job so much. Most people say it "Must get boring sitting in an office all day", most of the time alone. Well, I love it for little moments like this…….
(1st half of my shelves)


About a week ago I get to work and these guys are working so hard at building these shelves for me in the back room... 
Introducing...2 of the boys Adam and Tom (sorry ladies they are taken, I know what y’all are thinking… “O' MY Heavens, a construction worker”) And this is what happened.... 
Me:  "What are you guys doin?"
Adam: "Building shelves"
Tom: "For all your S+@#." (When you work with construction boys words slip sometimes, but I think its funny) "opps sorry all your stuff"
 So, of course I had to take pictures...
Adam: "What are you goin to do... put this on Facebook?"
Me: "Yep probally, and my Blog. Dont worry yall will be famous when I'm all done!"
(2nd half of the shelves)- you can see why I needed these badly! Look at all that stuff!


All DONE! & filled to the top

Since I have taken over the office. It has been decorated for every Holiday, I have painted, I have rearranged, and I have lots of decorations, and all sorts of other things. (My decorating tips and pictures to come) I think the boss man gets mad at me sometimes. In fact last week, I insisted he clean his own office (The miracle is... HE DID)! 3 whole garbage bags later!  So these last 2 weeks we have dedicated to making this office WONDERFUL… I think we are getting there slowly but surely.
Pretty sure these guys think I am REALLY BOSSY… or they just love me! I am really not sure, I do know they seem to eat lots of Chocolate! The candy bowl is always socked, or I hear about it. 
My only problem, and I mean ONLY problem with my job right at this moment, is that I am freezing! Boss man and I have a little silent battle going on between the thermostats. When he leaves I sneak down the hall and turn it
WAY WAY UP!
But then magically the next day it will be
WAY WAY BACK DOWN!
I am sure one day he will see it my way, “What makes the office secretary happy makes the worker bees happy” right? Isn’t that how the quotes goes?
                My only hope is that everyone reading this loves their job as much as I do. Life is great when you wake up in the morning and can’t wait to go to work!


~Make them work harder and keep them busy, so that they won't have time to listen to a pack of lies.
 Exodus 5:9

No comments:

Post a Comment