Monday, March 12, 2012

Drum-Roll Please!

Introducing ……
              “Modern Moments with Vintage Values” or “M Squared V Squared” for short, a blog written and created by none other than MYSELF! And I am sure y’all are saying to yourselves “who is this girl anyways?” Well I am so glad that you asked.


I am a daughter, sister, and friend to some of the most wonderful people. I live in a small rural town where you aren’t ever but 5 minutes from open fields and pastures. I love the city… for shopping of course… but the country life is what I have grown to love. In this place its family, friends and co-workers that make your days worthwhile. We work hard, play harder, and live for the weekends. 
This blog will be full of fun, my thoughts, and what occupies my time. My hope is that you get a little inspiration and even a little laugh from what my life is like. I am full of energy, enthusiasm, and spunk. So hold on and just keep reading you are bond to laugh at some point!  I hope y’all enjoy reading about my life.  


So here goes nothing…
~And now, dear lady, I am not writing you a new command but one we have had from the beginning. I ask that we love one another. 2 John 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment