Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What's NEW???


It’s been a while y’all… I am so sorry! Things have been super busy. As I am sure they have been with everyone else too. So what’s new… well let me give you a run down.
-          My Greatest friend is coming home for a quick weekend to see everyone! Super Excited about that! And boy do we have a lot planned, bonfires, talks, work visits, lunch. 48 hour countdown is on!!!  

-          Icebreakers Wakefest is coming to town in less than 2 weeks, and man do we have a lot of work to finish up. For y’all who don’t know what this is, its an exciting event with live music, bake sale, clinic to learn to wakeboard, and a pro competition. All the profit made will be donated to the American Cancer Society! Wow… how awesome. GOD is good in the way he works to give people what they need. Community activity partnered with raising awareness, true blessing to be a part of something that I know will prosper and be a HUGE event someday!  (And HECK NO I don’t even think of getting on those wakeboards!!! haahaha)
Let’s see what else…..

-          Wow…. Fairboard! I love what I do on our local Fariboard. It’s exciting, busy, and keeps me out of trouble. (As if I get into trouble). We are working on making this year’s fair an unforgettable one. I am personally excited to be Chairman of the Queen Pageant, parade, and family fun day! I have always loved county fair time… people… smells… animals. So every year I get exhausted just thinking about all the fun I will have at this year’s fair. Something new this year is the Mr. Noble County Contest! Recognizing all those young 4-H boys who have bright futures!!! Can’t WAIT!

-          Then as is I don’t have enough things to do I am starting my very own craft business… It’s making me sweat just thinking about it! I have always had a passion for creating things… art, décor, ect. So I am uber pumped to be creating a business out of something I love! I have 1 little problem though… I need a catchy name… ECK! Well Hopefully I come up with one soon!  The FRENCH COUNTY MARKET is right around the corner and I am going to have my own booth!!!!   

-     I almost forgot all the Komet hockey games... They are so very fun! My friend Ashton and I have a blast yelling and cheering on those CUTE HOCKEY BOYS.... the ones missing teeth are the best! heheh!



Well that’s all the time I have for right now! Talk to y’all soon!
Be generous: Invest in acts of charity. Charity yields high returns.
Ecclesiastes 11:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment